An overview of Kubeflow Notebooks
This Kubeflow component has stable status. See the Kubeflow versioning policies.
What is Kubeflow Notebooks?
Kubeflow Notebooks provides a way to run web-based development environments inside your Kubernetes cluster by running them inside Pods.
Some key features include:
- Native support for JupyterLab, RStudio, and Visual Studio Code (code-server).
- Users can create notebook containers directly in the cluster, rather than locally on their workstations.
- Admins can provide standard notebook images for their organization with required packages pre-installed.
- Access control is managed by Kubeflow’s RBAC, enabling easier notebook sharing across the organization.
- Get started with Kubeflow Notebooks using the quickstart guide.
- Learn how to create your own container images.
Was this page helpful?
Glad to hear it! Please tell us how we can improve.
Sorry to hear that. Please tell us how we can improve.
Last modified November 19, 2021: update `Kubeflow Notebooks` docs (#3003) (5ad6019a)